It’s that time of the summer when the heat is high and the high street brings out its second summer collection. Nishat’s Summer 2016 Volume II has something for everyone – unstitched two and three-piece suits with a broad range of designs, pret in everything from florals to graphics and the cutest range of kidswear.
If you’re looking to refresh your wardrobe, we’ve picked out some of our favourites from the Nishat Linen Volume II collection.
Karachista’s Picks from Nishat Linen Vol. 2
1. Kantha embroidery has been trending for a a couple of years so it’s great to see it used in a print . With a cool lawn shirt, cambric trousers and a silk printed dupatta, this suit is perfectly balanced for our searing weather while the dark colours make it a great choice for hot summer evenings.
2. Pretty pastels are always a hit in summer. This print particularly appeals because of its outsize florals, something that’s been a major theme in this year’s top lawn prints.
3. This is the print that Armeena Khan is wearing in the shot above. The combination of the complex seagreen print and the popping magenta and orange dupatta is a vibrant summer statement.
4. The last of my unstitched picks from Nishat Linen Vol. 2 is another gorgeous dark print that works particularly well for evening wear. The bold pop of orange is striking against the black while the golden yellow accent adds a formal touch.
5. Oversize florals have made it into Nishat’s latest pret collection too – check out this pretty kurta
6. Detailed Digital prints have become a wardrobe staple and this summery print ticks all the boxes.
7. If you’re looking to add a pop of colour to your day, this vibrant oriental-inspired kurta is a great pick.
8. Nishat has a very varied children’s range too – love these “mini-me” type kurtas for girls…..little versions of the sort of stuff mums might wear too.
9. These summery dresses from Nishat are another adorable option for your little princesses.
10. Kidswear doesn’t have to be boring – these cute kurtas have super playful motifs.